The Cheney Gang Block Party is BACK in the Midtown District Reno! And this year, 2019 is going to be bigger and badder than ever. Come celebrate this very special 3 Year Anniversary event with Noble Pie Parlor – Midtown Reno, Piñon Bottle, and Midtown Diamonds as we enjoy this beautiful Father’s Day Sunday with the rest of the gang! Arario MidTown, Lokal Salon, Community Office Solutions – It’s My Community Store, StoneGate Reno – along with our neighbors Death & Taxes, midtown eats, Teak & Hardwood Floor.
You had to have heard about the fun we have on the block by now, but if you don’t know check out what we’ve got cookin!
ENTERTAINMENT & ACTIVITIES:
– Hooten’ Daddy Hootenanny Showcase with Grace & David Hayes, Anthony & Fred Vairetta (Huckleberry Road Music), Spike & Mark McGuire, and surprise special guest. Supported by The Sextones!
– The Biggest Little Water Fight (Water Balloons, Guns, Etc)
VENDORS & BOOTHS:
– BOOZE GARDEN serving Beer, Wine, and Mixed Drinks!
– Psychic Reading with Pan Pantoja (The Potentialist Workshop)
– Humaniterrorist Record Collective Street Side Record Store
– Art Spot Reno Gallery w/ Live Painting, hosted by Eric Brooks
– Braids & Styles by Lokal Salon
– Derby Supply Company: Hair & Beard Care + Cold Brew Coffee
– The Cheney Gang Store w/ TJ Cho of Arario MidTown
– Face Painting for the family!
– StoneGate Reno Information w/ Michael Barnes