Grand opening plus art reception by Junkee’s own Holly Spahr, music, and refreshments.
Join the Reno Bike Project, Craft Wine & Beer, and the Holland Project for a special collaborative fundraising street party featuring the debut of the limited-edition Tri-Lab beer from IMBĪB Custom Brews, art auction (a new take on RBP’s long-running We HeART Bikes show), music, drinks, food, silent auction and raffle, a special outdoor film screening, games, killer merch, and lots more – all for a good cause!
Fine Motor, Night Rooms and KWNK Reno Community Radio DJs will be performing; Uncle Buddy’s Reno will providing delicious fare on the wood-fired grill; and we’ll be screening two award-winning animated bicycle-themed films once the sun goes down.
The Cheney Gang Block Party is BACK in the Midtown District Reno! And this year, 2019 is going to be bigger and badder than ever. Come celebrate this very special 3 Year Anniversary event with Noble Pie Parlor – Midtown Reno, Piñon Bottle, and Midtown Diamonds as we enjoy this beautiful Father’s Day Sunday with the rest of the gang! Arario MidTown, Lokal Salon, Community Office Solutions – It’s My Community Store, StoneGate Reno – along with our neighbors Death & Taxes, midtown eats, Teak & Hardwood Floor.
You had to have heard about the fun we have on the block by now, but if you don’t know check out what we’ve got cookin!
ENTERTAINMENT & ACTIVITIES:
– Hooten’ Daddy Hootenanny Showcase with Grace & David Hayes, Anthony & Fred Vairetta (Huckleberry Road Music), Spike & Mark McGuire, and surprise special guest. Supported by The Sextones!
– The Biggest Little Water Fight (Water Balloons, Guns, Etc)
VENDORS & BOOTHS:
– BOOZE GARDEN serving Beer, Wine, and Mixed Drinks!
– Psychic Reading with Pan Pantoja (The Potentialist Workshop)
– Humaniterrorist Record Collective Street Side Record Store
– Art Spot Reno Gallery w/ Live Painting, hosted by Eric Brooks
– Braids & Styles by Lokal Salon
– Derby Supply Company: Hair & Beard Care + Cold Brew Coffee
– The Cheney Gang Store w/ TJ Cho of Arario MidTown
– Face Painting for the family!
– StoneGate Reno Information w/ Michael Barnes
A fashion show featuring designs from both local and international designers, including guests from Project Runway.